On Wed, Jan 6, 2016 at 1:40 PM, Charles Mills <charl...@mcn.org> wrote:

> > One of these days, I will looking into write a
> > program for IRXJCL which allows "in line" REXX code.
>
> Have not fully thought this through but couldn't you do it as a PROC that
> copied inline Rexx into a temporary PDS and then ran it with IRXJCL?

​Many do this. I do it myself. But it is a "kludge" in my no-so-humble
opinion. But it is why this is not a big thing for me to do. If I do, I'll
put it up on the CBTTape.org site.

--
Computer Science is the only discipline in which we view adding a new wing
to a building as being maintenance -- Jim Horning

Schrodinger's backup: The condition of any backup is unknown until a
restore is attempted.

Yoda of Borg, we are. Futile, resistance is, yes. Assimilated, you will be.

Maranatha! <><
John McKown