I saw that someone else had posted this same thing back in August; but I did
not see a resolution.  Has anyone else encountered this with the RESTORE job in
the z/OS 2.1 Serverpac Install.  I've opened up a ticket with IBM but being the
impatient type, I thought I would ask the LIST-SERVE.
Thank you.

   DEL  SYSMOD(HQX7790) CIFREQ(
           (UK96644,UK96643)
                              ) .
GIM25301E ** SYSMOD ENTRY HQX7790 WAS NOT DELETED BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST.
GIM25601I    THE SPECIFIED ENTRY WAS NOT UPDATED BECAUSE OF AN ERROR DURING
             UCLIN PROCESSING.

Email correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North
Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties by an
authorized state official.