I had a PMR opened in August,  they gave me a workaround which I used.   They
said they were working on a fix,  guess they are still working on it.

"...
Due to recently added IFREQs, the ServerPac RESTORE job is not getting
generated correctly, causing the errors. ServerPac development is
currently in the process of fixing the RESTORE job generation error. As
a workaround, you can RESTART the job from step UCLIN, removing all
updates which were already done the previous run and also removing the
statement DEL SYSMOD(HQX7790) CIFREQ( (UK96644,UK96643)).
I hope this helps. Feel free to contact us if you need more support.   ..."