Thanks Marna,
      My Serverpac, OS212016, did contain the other levels of Java, just not
the 7.0. Doesn't really matter to me, as the only Java I have is CA-MSM. I've
tried for fire up zOSMF, but on a zAAP/zIIPless z9-L03 capped at 16 MSU, it
doesn't run well.

    Correct on the PHP/Python. I wouldn't know the difference :)  I also don't
know Liberty Profile from WasOEM :)

   My main concern here was preparing my filesystem BPXPRM member. z/OS 1.13
added a fair number of ZFS containers. I became concerned when they disappeared
in z/OS 2.1 and I didn't find referneces to this removal in the migration
guide. I accept the they aren't part of z/OS.
   Since Serverpac came out, I don't useually look deeply at the Program
Directories :(

   Anyway, thanks to all, I'm ok for now. Doing this only every two years keeps
if entertaining.