In going through the book:

SDSF Operation and Customization
Version 2 Release 1
SA23-2274-01

It lists z/OS V2R1 summary of changes as updated December, 2015:

SDSF is now enhanced with a new address space called SDSFAUX that provides
information about the systems in the sysplex and their system data sets. The
information is shown on the following new tabular panels: – LNK (link list data
sets) – LPA (link pack area data set list) – APF (authorized program facility
data set list) – PAGE (page data sets) – PARM (parmlib data sets) – SYS (system
information)

I can find no trace of this facility at all.  We ordered z/OS 2.1 sometime in
late October 2015, so apparently this was added to 2.1 in December, but how do
I get it?  I don't see anything in this book or the z/OS 2.1 migration book
that says at what PTF level this is available.

Anybody using it?

Dana