From: Leonardo Vaz
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2016 5:01 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: CSVFETCH exit

CSVFETCH seems to be a new exit in z/OS 2.2 which would allow monitoring of
module fetching.

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSLTBW_2.2.0/com.ibm.zos.v2r2.ieaa800/csvfetch01.htm?lang=en

This seems pretty interesting, and something that can't be easily done another
way. Has anyone played with it already and is willing to share their view?

Thanks,
Leonardo Vaz