Is there really anything in PARMLIB that cannot be found in unprotected CSA?

On Wed, 24 Feb 2016 20:16:57 -0600 Ed Gould <edgould1...@comcast.net> wrote:

:>Binyamin:
:>
:>I agree but to a specific point disagree.
:>
:>I have been in several shops where read access was given to
:>SYS1.PARMLIB . Every one of those shops at least one time a month we
:>were called into a meeting to "discuss"  contents of sys1.parmlib.
:>Those meeting could last 2-5 hours arguing the contents of one member
:>or another. It got so bad that I had to move the contents to another
:>restricted library (in the concatenation) to stop such meetings(and
:>leave dummy entries behind). It seems that every tom dick and harry
:>*KNEW* what one parameter or another should be. On one occasion I
:>changed a member because it was mandated and of course it did not do
:>anything to solve the problem (was there really a problem?)
:>Politics is a PITA time waster so keep everything in other libraries
:>so you stop the politics before it happens.
:>
:>Ed
:>