-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Paul Gilmartin
Sent: keskiviikkona 16. maaliskuuta 2016 17.22
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

Grrr...  I hate MVS!  It seems to have a philosophy of denying flexibility to
end users and elevating it to administrators.  The default PARM for
IKJEFT01 ought to be something such as "EXEC 'prefix.CLIST(PROFILE)'"

The chapter cited above mentions the COMMAND field of the LOGON panel.  I
believe this is persistent and could be a script to perform the concatenation
you want.

Don't forget SYSEXEC.

--gil