On 01/04/2016 06:26 PM, Bill Woodger wrote:
Andrew, I don't think it would be difficult at all. Especially for ARCH 11,
there's some substantial differences in that example of what code would be
possible (with V5 or V6), so it will be interesting to see if the ABO takes
full advantage.

I'm not doubting that there would be benefits, just whether you could quantify them from a test program. It's hard to predict whether the benefits would be more, less or the same.