I do, and for me it just works.

I normally connect with 50 x 140 but I just tried 80 x 140 and it looks fine (also using Vista).

I have never heard of TSO4B4 - I just use "TSO"

Andrew Rowley

On 23/04/2016 10:51 AM, Charles Mills wrote:
Is anyone using a large screen size -- I am trying to use 80 x 132 -- with
the IBM Dallas Innovation Center? Can you tell me what I need to do to make
it work? I am using Tom Brennan's Vista and it works for a Mod 4 if I sign
onto "TSO4B4" but when I specify 80 x 132 ISPF comes out "skewed."

Anyone know exactly what is necessary?

Thanks,

Charles