Can you please paste in the snippets of the log to show us what you mean?  It
sounds like ATOPCEED is a started task on this system, but I have never heard
of it?   Refreshing LLA would simply be an F LLA,REFRESH command in the log?

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Shashi Kumar
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2016 2:40 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Z/OS ATOPCEED

Hi,

please any one knows about ATOPCEED in zos. if yes please let me know..because
we had a issue in one of our client system...which someone refreshed LLA...it
was causing 50 user can't able to login in one module...when we checked in
syslog,  command issued  by ATOPCEED...is this is operator command or system
command.

Thanks