As others have pointed out, please post messages for this issue.

Did the users who could not logon get CSV message?  If so, post the entire
message and text.

If ATOPCEED is a started Task, you should be able to view the JOBLOG for the
STC and see what it does.

If you need more info on ATOPCEED, then you will need to copy and paste the
active JCL for the task that includes the PGM= statement plus another 50 lines
of the JCL that is expanded.

Some shops will rename vendor products to meet with their naming conventions.

If the PGM= and JCL can be provided, then the identification of the product
might be possible.

Lizette