Dispatching priorities mean nothing if the work is getting done. You're using
the WLM; you should learn and use its terminology.

-teD
  Original Message
From: Tracy Adams
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2016 15:57
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Reply To: IBM Mainframe Discussion List
Subject: Re: WLM issue with a proposed solution

The importance (priority) of DB2 is set 2, as well as the CICS service class.
It serves both the CICS and batch jobs.

I only speak of dispatching priorities because isn't ultimately that is driven
by the collective results of WLM?

To Mark's question, I am not sure what is stalling those transactions, I will
try to collect some delay information.