Thanks all.

After the many suggestions, it 'rang a bell' with something I had worked on before:

//STEP01   EXEC PGM=IKJEFT1A,REGION=0M
//SYSPRINT DD SYSOUT=*
//SYSTSPRT  DD SYSOUT=*
//SYSTERM  DD SYSOUT=*
//SYSTSOUT DD SYSOUT=*
//SYSTSIN  DD *
 OC C('DS QD,TYPE=ALL,ONLINE')
/*

I have used the same OC exec to make one of my jobs work right.

Tony Thigpen

Nims,Alva John (Al) wrote on 05/16/2016 11:46 AM:
Check CBTTAPE.ORG there might be a couple of them there.

Create a REXX program to interface with TSO "OPERATOR" command or interface
with SDSF API.
    Can check results

IEBGENER to STDRDR, use $VS'................' to issue MVS commands.
   Can't check results.

Al Nims
Systems Admin/Programmer 3
UFIT