- Yes, ARCH(11) for z13

- We found a program (only one) that needed 1.7GB to compile. And a lot of them
requiring up to 600MB. So we use REGION=0M & IEFUSI.

- CANCEL sentence when mixing 4.2 & 5.2 do not free used memory under certain
circumstances. We opened some PMR about this, but still having some issues.

- STRING 'PREFIX' DATA DELIMITED BY SIZE INTO DATA, give
'PREFIXPREFIXPREFIX...' in 5.2 'PREFIXOLD DATA' in 4.2. Although prohibited, we
had some cases.

- IF FIELD = ZERO, for FIELD = low-values.

Thanks. salva.