Edward Jaffe wrote:

> Stated as simply as I can: If the POST bit is already on, why call the
> WAIT service in the first place? All it's gonna do is immediately return.

Yes, that's clear. What always gets my knickers twisted is when you can RESET
the ECB and be sure you don't lose an event.

I think I've convinced myself that, in this simple ping-pong case, just testing
the post bit will work. Maybe I'll run THAT test, too.

This is why I prefer data parallel programming to thread parallel programming;
it makes my head hurt less.

-- Jerry