Caveat:  daily digestion implies response delays...

As was discussed extensively on IBM-Main before (Jan, Feb?), for all other
methods besides 'automation' submission, you're outta luck.  'specially in a
sysplex environment where conversion and xeq'tion could occur in different
locations.

For 'automated' submission, I suspect most products have an exit that will
insert whatever text you desire into the job such as the JCL source.  Our ESP
set-up has the following text:

//* THIS IS JOB SMSSGRP.ARCMAINT
//*
//* SUBMITTED BY ESP AT 09.21.50 ON TUESDAY JUNE 7TH, 2016
//* SYSTEM xxxx, SUBSYSTEM ESP
//* REQUESTED BY EVENT OPS.ARCHIVE_DAILY
//* JCL COPIED TO SYSTEMS.ESP.JCLCPY
//* JCL FROM SYSTEMS.STGADM.REPORTS.CNTL(SGRPT01)
//* JOB IS IN APPLICATION ARCMAINT, GENERATION 3399

-------->  signature = 8 lines follows  <--------
Neil Duffee, Joe Sysprog, uOttawa, Ottawa, Ont, Canada
telephone:1 613 562 5800 x4585                  fax:1 613 562 5161
mailto:NDuffee of uOttawa.ca     http:/ /aix1.uOttawa.ca/ ~nduffee
“How *do* you plan for something like that?”  Guardian Bob, Reboot
“For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism.”
“Systems Programming: Guilty, until proven innocent”  John Norgauer 2004
"Schrodinger's backup: The condition of any backup is unknown until a restore
is attempted."  John McKown 2015