I'm fine with PDFs (KC not so much) but, despite several posts of where/how to
download all z/OS manuals in one fell swoop, I've yet to manage that feat to a
mobile device.  And, even if I eventually do get everything downloaded, I have
no idea how to organize it so that it's useful.

Sent from my iPhone