"
We programmers just tend to be highly nervous packrats, and we should probably
get over it. "

Guilty as charged!  I still have tree-sourced /360 manuals that I had in the
'60s.  Every once in a while I appease my wife and grudgingly put one or two
out for recycling.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 3, 2016, at 20:40, Jack J. Woehr <j...@well.com<mailto:j...@well.com>>