Somehow we got dinged on this, maybe it was MULC. We had recently done a CMF
conversion and it kept showing up in one of the usage reports but the task(s)
were not active. I'm fairly certain that we had RMF enabled in IFA and had CMF
also running but no RMF tasks active.

      From: Al Sherkow <a...@sherkow.com>
 To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
 Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2016 9:40 PM
 Subject: Re: SMF type 89 records reporting RMF usage

SCRT only reports on products. It does not report features of products. AND
SCRT only reports on products it knows to be IBM Sub-Capacity products. So SCRT
does not report on RMF, just as SCRT does not report on IMS TM or IMS DB. It
only reports IMS as a product.

As Cheryl wrote if you invoice shows RMF, then IBM's license data needs to be
corrected.

Al Sherkow, I/S Management Strategies, Ltd.
Consulting Expertise on IBM Workload License Charges (WLC),
LPARs and LCS Software
Seminars on IBM Mainframe Software Pricing
+1 414 332-3062
www.sherkow.com