Hey group. I was wondering if some of you could share some information
about the costs various companies charged you for performing security
assessment of your mainframes? At this point literally any information
will be valuable (e.g. hourly rate, particular engagement cost, order
of magnitude for this type of engagements etc.). From what I can tell
there are companies providing such services but their prices seem to
be a one big mystery. Having even a rough estimation would allow to
better choose between various providers. Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,
Filip