I am working on a problem where I have a loadable table. So far I have specified NOREUS, OL (Load Only).

In my hazy memory going back into the '70s, I thought there was a way to mark a module NX (not executable) without having to specify an unresolvable reference while not using LET.

What I am trying to do is prevent some HLL from being used to call this table (because they finger checked on the module name) and passing control to it.

This is one of those things where I can't seem to figure out the right keywords to look for without getting many false positives.

So anyone have any ideas how to avoid the HLL programmer doing a CALL and executing data?

This table is used by a RENT ALC program -- the table was split out of that program to make the logic RENT,AMODE(ANY), etc. (this is a long involved problem....).

Regards,
Steve Thompson