Hello,

I believe that the best option you have is to use the stand alone version of
IOCP.

Please review this manual:
z Systems Stand-Alone Input/Output Configuration Program User's Guide
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=isg21f69a3011d310dfb85257de700541a30
Publication No.:  SB10-7166

I hope this helps!

Michel Beaulieu
IBM Canada, Strategic Outsourcing
/* My opinions expressed here, do not engage my employer in any way */