I would compare the Run time(Clock) with CPU TIME.  You may be exceeding the
CPU Time limit set for that Class.

We have an exit that produces a nice little map of CPU usage details.  CPU TIME
is one of the fields.

I recently had a job running in INPUT CLASS X that kept timing out no matter
what the TIME was set on the JCL.  Turns out the INPUT Class X had a 60 min CPU
time limit set.  So even though the job ran for 3 hours - it actually used
60.01 minutes of CPU Time.  Hence the failure.

Always check the job while it is running with SDSF and see if the CPU Time
increases quickly. Your task may be in a loop.

Lizette