From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Lizette Koehler
Sent: Thursday, 15 September 2016 10:36 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Capture REXX/CLIST software usage.

If the REXX/CLIST is a member in a dataset, then SMF Type 42 records may be
helpful.  It can track in a subtype the use of a member.  It will depend on
your level of z/OS.

If it is instream, then I think harder to do.

There was or is an SMF Parm for CLISTs I think.  It has been  some time since I
looked at that.

Do you have tools like:  SAS/MXG, SAS/MICS, Tivoli, etc.?  Otherwise I think
DFSORT ICETOOLS can use the SMF Type 42 and break it down.

Other option is to install DAF from cbttape.org.  You can tailor that to what
you need for SMF reporting.

Lizette