'Infinity' turns out not to have a single definition. (Learned this in high
school (!) for a math competition.) The 'smallest' infinity, named
Aleph-sub-zero or Aleph-null by Georg Cantor, represents the set of all
integers. There are no orders of magnitude for Aleph-null. Any set of integers
starting at an arbitrary point is represented by Aleph-null. For example, the
set of all even integers, the set of all odd integers, the set of all negative
and positive integers together, the set of all integers divisible by 3 or 3000
or 3000000. All represented by Aleph-null.

There is at least one other 'infinity' that is larger than Aleph-null: the set
of all real numbers between any two arbitrary points, dubbed Aleph-sub-one. So
the number of real numbers between zero and one or between 1 and 1000000 are
both represented as Aleph-sub-one.

How this relates to z systems I don't know. Just showing off what I remember
from a hundred years ago. ;-)

.
.
J.O.Skip Robinson