Omegamon -PEEK/DDNS?  I you have it...

Itschak Mugzach wrote:
When I was young... there was CA-LOOK that let me display other task
datasets allocated. The task in question is started under the master, so I
can't look at the converted jcl, and I don't want to read the procedure and
interpret the jcl myself. I tried GRS, but it seems that the started task
already deallocated the datasets. BTW, I also tried to submit a job with
typrun=scan,calling the procedure, but SYMDEFed symbols not interpreted..-(

Any idea how to get access the the other task TIOT, or any other way to get
the information?

ITschak