Thanks Tom & John.
For TIOT, you are right. I tried rename the dataset described in jcl, and
it was not enqueued, so I believe it was freed by the task. as per OM, we
don;t have it here.
I was able to get the jcl from syslog, but the problem is that i might try
reading it days after it was offloaded. I think i'll go back to square one,
reading the proclib member and interpret it myself.

ITschal

ITschak Mugzach
Z/OS, ISV Products and Application Security & Risk Assessments Professional