Itschak: found this lingering in my mailbox for a response and don't recall if
you received an answer.  For completeness, I'll repeat what was probably
already provided by others.

I believe you were looking for the information equivalent to ISMF option 7.5
"Source Data Set ACS Routine Translated from", etc. It is available from
IDCAMS, which can be invoked programmatically, [1] in the DCOLLECT Acct Info
(AI) record.  Using SCDS(ACTIVE) should retrieve the information from the
current ACDS.

Alternatively, if you're trying to find the matching SCDS, it should be in the
Base Config (BC) record as DBCSCDSN.

[1]  from my old DFSMS v1.5 manual, it's in Appendix D, "Invoking AMS from your
program".

-------->  signature = 8 lines follows  <--------
Neil Duffee, Joe Sysprog, uOttawa, Ottawa, Ont, Canada
telephone:1 613 562 5800 x4585                  fax:1 613 562 5161
mailto:NDuffee of uOttawa.ca     http:/ /aix1.uOttawa.ca/ ~nduffee
“How *do* you plan for something like that?”  Guardian Bob, Reboot
“For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism.”
“Systems Programming: Guilty, until proven innocent”  John Norgauer 2004
"Schrodinger's backup: The condition of any backup is unknown until a restore
is attempted."  John McKown 2015