Neil.

No. This mail was never arrived mailbox. But I am happy you find it. I left
this behind as I has to write many routines and this one put on ,y to do
list. Will look at this one again later this week.

Thanks.
ITschak

ITschak Mugzach
Z/OS, ISV Products and Application Security & Risk Assessments Professional