We have a business situation where I need to create a report (i.e. monthly) for
end users that shows which datasets that HSM will expire on future dates, based
on EXPIRE NON-USAGE vs  LAST REF.  As an example, a report run on Oct 1st would
list all datasets that would get deleted sometime between Nov 1st and Nov 30th,
assuming they don't get referenced between Oct 1st and they day prior to the
November day they would get deleted.  Does anyone have a job, such as a
modified DFSMSrmm Report Generator job, or some REXX or SAS coding that can
create this report or a similar report?  Thank you, JZ.