On Thu, 22 Sep 2016 13:53:39 -0500, Dyck, Lionel B. (TRA) wrote:

But a few pages later in the same manual:
http://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSLTBW_2.2.0/com.ibm.zos.v2r2.idai200/lcvolol.htm
some of the examples have 3030200E, which means the shared DASD bit was set in
the UCB when the catalog entry was created. That's not shown in the table.
You'll want to check for that too.

Bill