*Of course, all this is easier with an IEFUSI exit routine but I'm just
saying that it is possible from within an IEFUJI.*

Thanks for clarifying that ...I don't see that being set in IEFUSI and we
don't have have support with IBM for the level of OS we are running . This
system was built for internal training purpose and I was curious if IEFUJI
can interfere with REGION . I replaced IEFUJI module from a fresh system (
w/o any changes) and S878 abends disappeared after that .

Thank you everyone for the help ...Have a great weekend :)

Regards,
Linda