On 10/12/2016 12:35 PM, Lizette Koehler wrote:
Since this was added, is anyone using it?

What I am curious about is does the JCL or SMF Records indicate what library the
program was loaded from when executed?

Would I report on it like I would a Steplib/Joblib process?  Or is there a
different process?

My thought is a production batch abends, the programmers keep looking at their
STEPLIB and not realize I have taken control with IEAOPZxx.  I would need a way
for them to see this easily and not call me at 2am.

We are not there yet, so I cannot validate this question.

Lizette,

You'll see it in the allocation messages.

Regards,
Tom Conley