Robert,

I was adding to your code the new panels that are available in z/OS 2.1.  It
looks like now there are some that do not have unique display values:

RES and RM  both display RESOURCE
SP and SO both display SPOOL...

So I tried this instead.  Self maintaining and relatively easily understood:

 zscrname = left(display,7)

Dana