Apparently I can FTP to IBM to update ETRs, but I can't get ping to work against ibm.com or traceroute (I run Linux on home systems).

Strange.

Regards,
Steve Thompson

On 10/13/2016 08:33 AM, John McKown wrote:
This URL works for me (near Dallas TX, don't know my company's ISP).

https://www-304.ibm.com/usrsrvc/account/userservices/jsp/login.jsp?persistPage=true&page=/ibmlink&PD-REFERER=http://www-304.ibm.com/ibmlink&error=