Subject says all, really - does anyone have a layout for the Language
Environment LIBVEC CSECT? The manuals cover structure but not actual
contents; I'm trying to properly understand the under-the-covers nuts and
bolts of starting up a COBOL program, and am running into code that uses
hard-coded offsets in LIBVEC. While I could force an abend then work
backwards from a dump, it would be so much easier if someone could help
me with this (there are likely hundreds of addresses in there and it
would be dull in the extreme to go through them!).

For the avoidance of ambiguity the LIBVEC I'm interested in is the one
pointed to by offset 696 decimal in the CAA, field name CEECAACELV.

Many thanks in advance,

send email to with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN