This is just a guess after reading the doc.

This might be a question IBM can answer.  Some of the processes might be
internal to IBM and not available to the average user.

In other words, if there is a Service that can provide the information, it is
possible the Csect Offsite may not be accessible or stable (they might move it
on you)

send email to with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN