Vigilio ,

I think you've posted to the google groups rather than the listserv itself, so
perhaps many people won't see your post.

I poked your message id into a search box, which gets to the IBM Knowledge
Centre which leads to IDC3009I, which has your code, with explanations per
reason code.

It looks like something broke badly.

I'm having this IGD* error but could not find RC 246 from the System Completion
Codes list.

We're running z/OS v2.1.

Would anyone here have encountered this error? If yes, may I know the cause &
fix please?

Thank you.

send email to with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN