From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Kurt Quackenbush
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2016 9:14 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Shopz issues?

On 10/17/2016 9:16 AM, Richards, Robert B. wrote:
> Is anyone else having issues doing a RFN from IBM's ShopzSeries?
>
> I get logged in and see the commands CCC followed by BINARY and then
> nothing. Eventually it retries all 10 times and then fails.

Someone else reported similar behavior last week, so perhaps its related.
Verify the FTP.DATA file you're using has the following:

TLSRFCLEVEL       CCCNONOTIFY

For reference, see the SMP/E User's Guide:
http://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSLTBW_2.2.0/com.ibm.zos.v2r2.gim3000/gim3115s.htm

Kurt Quackenbush -- IBM, SMP/E Development