Are you looking a z/OS V2.1 information?

What I found from z/OS V1.13 it stated
CESE

    Restriction: This suboption is ignored for AMODE 64 applications.
    Specifies that Language Environment dump output will be written to the CESE
queue.
CICSDDS

    Restriction: This suboption is ignored for AMODE 64 applications.

    Specifies that Language Environment dump output will be written to the CICS
transaction dump data set that contains both CICS and CEEDUMP data. For program
checks or ABENDs, the CICSDDS option directs Language Environment to place the
message output in the CICS dump dataset created for the failure. For
software-raised errors, like subscript range exceeded, the CESE queue remains
the destination for the output (since there may be no transaction dump for
these). CICSDDS can be specified with any of the first TERMTHDACT settings
except DUMP and UADUMP. Attempts to request this combination will result in an
error in building the options module.

Does this answer your question?

Lizette