On Wed, 2 Nov 2016 13:39:48 -0500, Janet Graff <janet.gr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Yes this is part of my test automation so to make sure the result sets are
>clean I am dropping and recreating the tables every time through.
>
>Are you saying I need to sequence this?  So the Drop/Create is done and THEN
>then BIND?

Yes.

Dropping any table required by a package will invalidate that package. And
creating a new table, even if it has the same name, will not right your
package, because that new table is a _different_ object.

Why not simply TRUNCATE your tables if you want to empty them out before your
test run?

Cheers,

Jantje.