>HI Janet,
>    I noticed that the bind is binding DALLASA.DB2ZP.ZPDB2
>but the error is for DB2ZP.ZPDB2.1A320A2A009C519E.

>It looks like a mis-match between local and remote versions of the package.

>Regards,
>         Ron

I've been looking for a way to have both the BIND and the RUN statements agree
on the location of the package.

The BIND statement has this syntax

BIND PACKAGE__(_ _______________ _.collection-id)__ _________________________
_________________________________> |
   |                     |_location-name_|
|_OWNER(authorization-id)_|                                   |

where I could specify a location-name on the collection id.  But DALLASA is the
correct location so I don't need to change the BIND statement.

The RUN STATEMENT doesn't even specify a collection-id and has no syntax to
specify the location

   |          |                        |_PLAN(plan-name)_| |                |
   |    |_LIBRARY(library-name)_|  |_PARMS(parameter-string)_|              |

So how do I get the RUN statement to use the right package?

Janet