Yes, I'm going off to research this myself right now. But I thought I might
be some help from those experienced too. We use MQ Series 6.0 to talk to
CICS/TS 4.1 on z/OS 1.13. Basically, we did some work with this years ago.
Then it was decide not to continue to use it for any new development, but
keep using it for what we had. We basically have gotten rid of all the
people who knew anything (& did not document it). Now, as part of the
"getting off of z/OS", management wants to know things like "who is using
this?"; "what are they doing with it?"; "how heavily is it being used?".
None of which is known by those few of us left.

So, is there something (SMF?) which would tell us any of this? Not that we
have any software which could be used to make a report (other than HLASM)
because that was gotten rid of long ago as too expensive. Yes, I am a bit
bitter.

--
Heisenberg may have been here.

Unicode: http://xkcd.com/1726/