>Are these programs managed by a source managers?  Change man, Endevor, etc...?

Yes, but it means looking up some 370+ single modules (the previous 500+ had
some module duplicate).

>I do not think the dump will be much help in this.  When a C program (any
flavor) is compiled, it will contain LE and EDC modules.  Add to that the Cobol
Program with IGZ and you have a big haystack to find the needles.  But I am not
sure there is a "header" in the main routine (MYPGM) that say "Hey I am a C
Program"

Not there is no common header. And even if there was, looking up 370+ header
manually is not what I'm looking for.

>If the LE took the dump (CEEDUMP) then that might be more helpful.  See if
either a dataset or sysout was created for your abend.

I had LE take a dump to SYSMDUMP, not a formatted CEEDUMP. But I can format
everythink alike with the VERBX LEDATA IPC command.

I doubt there is something that I could execute an IPCS  RUNCHAIN and get a
list. But I thought I'd ask before giving up and going to CMAN ....

--
Peter Hunkeler