At least at our shop, pressing F1 AFTER the change will prvide a count at the
bottom of the screen

Chris Hoelscher
Technology Architect, Database Infrastructure Services
Technology Solution Services
: humana.com
123 East Main Street
Louisville, KY 40202
Humana.com
(502) 714-8615, (502) 476-2538

it is addressed
and may contain CONFIDENTIAL material.  If you receive this
material/information in error,