Hello John,
Sorry for delay in response and I tried the JCL you suggest for sftp
transfer but getting below issue on job output

debug1: Authentications that can continue:
publickey,password,keyboard-interacti

debug1: Next authentication method:
publickey

debug1: Trying private key:
/u/ibm08/.ssh/id_rsa

debug1: Offering DSA public key:
/u/ibm08/.ssh/id_dsa

debug1: Authentications that can continue:
publickey,password,keyboard-interacti

debug1: Trying private key:
/u/ibm08/.ssh/id_ecdsa

debug1: Next authentication method: keyboard-interactive

debug1: Authentications that can continue:
publickey,password,keyboard-interacti

debug1: Next authentication method:
password

debug1: read_passphrase: can't open /dev/tty: EDC5128I No such device.
(errno2=0

debug1: Authentications that can continue:
publickey,password,keyboard-interacti

FOTS1346 Permission denied, please try
again.

debug1: read_passphrase: can't open /dev/tty: EDC5128I No such device.
(errno2=0

debug1: Authentications that can continue:
publickey,password,keyboard-interacti

FOTS1346 Permission denied, please try
again.

debug1: read_passphrase: can't open /dev/tty: EDC5128I No such device.
(errno2=0

debug1: Authentications that can continue:
publickey,password,keyboard-interacti

debug1: No more authentication methods to
try.

FOTS1373 Permission denied
(publickey,password,keyboard-interactive).

debug1: zsshSmfSetConnSmfStatus: SMF status is
0

FOTS0841 Connection closed

... I tried to solve this key issue but no success so far. Please suggest.