Look at the JES2 Definition for STC

You may be able to set up all STCs to a specific output class, then issue a
$RALL command to route to another place to the archival process.

$R all,r=j5,d=r7,outd=(w,h,k,l),.... (other options)
>--,D=--+-LOCAL--|--ANYLOCAL---+-------------------------------->
        +-N--nnnn--|--nodename-+
        +-destid---------------+
        +-N--nnnn--R--mmmm-----+
        +-U--mmmm--------------+
        +-node--.--remote------+
        +-node--.--destid------+
        +-node--.--*-----------+
        +-*--------------------+
        +-remote---------------+
        '-userid---------------'

JES2 routes all eligible print and punch output from remote 5 to remote 7, but
retains command authority at remote 5.

If you do not specify the OUTDisp parameter, all output with a disposition of
WRITE, HOLD, KEEP, or LEAVE will be rerouted.

I have not reviewed all the parms/cmds, but this could work.

Make sure it does not purge the output normally
CONDPURG=Yes|No
    Specifies whether (YES) or not (NO) system data sets (such as JESMSG and
SYSMSG) in this job class are to be conditionally purged. This parameter is not
allowed on the JOBCLASS(class) initialization statement.

Lizette