Bill,

Step 1 : Get Listcat information for the GDG Base
Step 2 : parse the Listcat information for the migrated generations and
generate HRECALL commands using DFSORT
Step3  : Run the commands from step 2

//***************************************************************
//* GET THE LIST OF DATASETS NAMES USING LISTCAT ON GDG BASE    *
//***************************************************************
//STEP0100 EXEC PGM=IKJEFT01
//SYSTSPRT DD DSN=&&L,DISP=(,PASS),SPACE=(CYL,(25,25),RLSE),
//            DCB=(LRECL=80,RECFM=FB,BLKSIZE=27920)
//SYSTSIN  DD *
  LISTCAT LEVEL('Your GDG Base Name') ALL
//*
//***************************************************************
//* PARSE THE LISTCAT INFO TO GENERATE THE HRECALL STATEMENTS   *
//***************************************************************
//STEP0200 EXEC PGM=SORT
//SYSOUT   DD SYSOUT=*
//SORTIN   DD DISP=SHR,DSN=&&L
//SORTOUT  DD DSN=&&H,DISP=(,PASS),SPACE=(CYL,(25,25),RLSE),
//            DCB=(LRECL=80,RECFM=FB,BLKSIZE=27920)
//SORTOUT  DD SYSOUT=*
//SYSIN    DD *
  OPTION COPY
  INREC IFTHEN=(WHEN=GROUP,BEGIN=(1,7,CH,EQ,C'NONVSAM'),
                PUSH=(82:17,44)),
  IFTHEN=(WHEN=(8,6,CH,EQ,C'VOLSER',AND,26,5,CH,EQ,C'MIGRAT'),
  OVERLAY=(81:C'P'))

  OUTFIL INCLUDE=(81,1,CH,EQ,C'P'),
        BUILD=(82,44,JFY=(SHIFT=LEFT,LEAD=C'  HRECALL ''',
                          TRAIL=C''' NOWAIT',LENGTH=80))
//*
//****************************************************************
//* RUN THE HRECALL COMMANDS                                     *
//****************************************************************
//STEP0300 EXEC PGM=IKJEFT01
//SYSTSPRT DD SYSOUT=*
//SYSTSIN  DD DISP=SHR,DSN=&&H