From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Tom Marchant
Sent: Tuesday, December 27, 2016 8:53 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: A Means To RECALL Migrated GDS' Based on a Block of Relative Gens

On Tue, 27 Dec 2016 16:30:32 +0000, George, William@FTB wrote about IGGCSI00:

>I've never had success trying it. The one example I have I could not
>get to work but it has been a couple of years since then.

I've only used it once, and don't remember having any trouble with it.
Certainly easier than parsing LISTCAT output.

--
Tom Marchant

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email from the State of California is for the sole
use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged
information. Any unauthorized review or use, including disclosure or
distribution, is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender and destroy all copies of this email.